Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Morning Message! 11-27-09

Dear Kindergartners, 11-27-09

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a great meal and enjoyed your time off school. Guess what? I still had school! That don't have thanksgiving over here...that's only an American Holiday. I had a great weekend! I went to Caversham Wildlife Park and guess what? I got to pet Kangeroos and Koalas! They are soo cute!

I also went to this science museum where I saw this show that looks like the night sky and they tell you all about the stars and the planets, and its all in this dome shaped room. This week I went to Kings Park for a walk around and you can see the whole city of Perth from there! Remember those photos I showed you of the big skyline with all the tall buildings? That's the view I saw! It was gorgeous!


I've been seeing christmas decorations and hearing christmas music here! Its so crazy to think that christmas is comming up when its not cold or snowy! Its about 80 degrees and sunny right now! Benny Bear would need to put on his swimsuit! Remember Miss G misses you and loves you! Have a great week!

Love, Miss Gonsior

No comments:

Post a Comment