Thursday, November 5, 2009

Morning Message 11-6-09

November 6, 2009

G'day Mates! That means, "Hello Friends" in Australia! I made it safely here and miss you all already. It is 80 degrees here because they are going into their summertime. The school I am at is mostly outdoors, so I get to walk outside to go from one building to the next! I go for a run to the beach in the morning and it is so pretty! I ride a bus and a train to school each morning! My first night here I saw a bunch of Kangaroos and included a picture I took of a mommy and her joey (baby). Hope you are doing well and learning lots :) Until next week, kiss your brain! Miss G Loves you!

Love, Miss Gonsior

P.S. The students and teachers here can't pronounce my last name! Its funny to hear them try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment