Thursday, November 12, 2009

Morning Message- Miss G's Favorite Kindergarten Class :)

Dear Friends,

Greetings! I think about you all often and hope you are doing well and learning lots! I can't wait to come visit you all when I return! This week I started teaching my students a unit on Michigan. They have been so excited to learn about where we are from. Guess what? Most of them have never seen snow! (They asked me what it tastes like!) The state I live in over here is really big...Michigan could fit into this state 17 times! I went on a field trip with the 5th graders today up to Penguin Island and saw the cutest little penguins...they couldn't have been more than 1 1/2 ft tall. Did you know there were penguins here? I didn't! I hear you are having nice weather! Hope you are having fun at recess :) Until next time...Miss G Love you :)

Love,

Miss Gonsior

No comments:

Post a Comment